Thursday, September 13, 2012

there is always someone watching you

First we have to welcome Portugal, Welcome :) and thanks for visiting.

*******************

Even if you don't have children, there is always someone watching you and your current (and even past) relationship.

Wouldn't you want to be the couple that exudes real love? I saw this quote and I can't help but express how thankful I am that I come from loving parents, touchy parents, free expressing parents that at the end of the day take care of each other.  This is all I really know if i'm honest.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me when others don't get it...maybe it's because they didn't experience it growing up.  Well if you didn't have it, I say let's break the cycle and create the possibilities of showing love and taking care of each other, so that we can be an example to those around us - young and old.  We can all learn from one another.  Let's take care of each others needs so that we can rebuild the comfort level that comes with true relationships.

What are a few things you would consider "taking care of each other"?


No comments:

Post a Comment