Friday, September 7, 2012

Touch Me...please

Touch is and can be such an intimate gesture. It can communicate a ton of emotions without uttering one single word. Often times people presume that touch can be too intimate so they tend to shy away from it. While others jump into the deep end of touch because that's comfortable for them and they just want to experience everything touch has to offer. Before we jump into the sexual realm of things, I'd like for you to think about how little kids touch without fear of rejection. Kids normally invade your space and in return you can't help but to laugh...sometimes because it reminds you of a time when you touched without fear of rejection. 

Today I want to celebrate touch! Try it out. Touch your 30DCP* and when they touch you, touch them back! ACTUALLY, I want you to allow your touch to be the only thing used to convey your thoughts, emotions and energy. Let's also share about our experiences - we should stand for each other and open our minds to the possibilities of ______ (be creative and fill the blank with something astronomical!).

Until later,

* and if you don't have a designated 30 Day Challenge Partner use touch to introduce the idea to them.

4 comments:

  1. Come close to me, let me admire your waltz as you serenade me with the sway of your hips. Everything around me moves in slow motion as I get lost in your steps... Blessed rights and Blessed lefts. Measured are my breaths as you draw near, we stare, chemistry is there, we embrace... Aroused by your scent I in advance repent for the sinful thoughts of intimate romps around rooms with props in all parts of my loft, cloth now off except your skirt which I slide to the right and take a dive inside and feel our stars allign.. And Breathe.... Slow touches that lead... Lead here.
    TamirSaidit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with P-ILY-TY that there is NOTHING in my experience that improves a relationship more or strengthens the bond between a man and a woman than touch and sex. Obviously, everything about great sex involves touching. While I believe that touch is important to all humans, I believe that it's much more important to women and they respond very strongly to touch. And I'm not just talking about direct sexual touching but about sensual touching. The thing that I really love about the "idea" of sensually touching a girl, is that the sensation travels in both directions. She gets the pleasure of feeling your hands on her skin, and you get the pleasure of feeling her skin with your hands. And when you are both really in tune with that exchange of pleasure, it can be absolutely awesome. And, of course, since all women are different, I found that I have to do some experimenting to find out what the woman in my life responds to most. There are particular types of touching that women find more romantic, more sensual, and more arousing than others. The key is to really tune in to your woman and notice how she is responding. So my question to you women out there is: how do you like to be touched and which parts of your body do you like to be touched (aside from breasts, vagina, and butt which men obviously most frequently like to explore)? Share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deleted earlier because of a typo...

    It has been reported that over 60% of both men and women have a desire to be touched more by their significant other.

    ReplyDelete