Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sexy lingerie...fucking empty box

First we have to welcome France, Welcome :) and thanks for visiting.

I'm on the line and can't help but blog about a statement.  The topic is sex, duh, and the guy is telling me his girl has drawers and drawers of lingerie and would get upset because... well this is how it goes:

Him: Yeah, my girl has a shit load of that [lingerie] mess!
Me: What?, you don't like it?
Him: Shit ----- I mean, I did, at one point ----- when I thought It meant something would go down.
Me: Wa'wa' wait a minute, sooo she has it but doesn't wear it? How dat work?
Him: Yeah she wears it but shiiiiiiiit, it's not like we gonna put each other to sleep or nothing...
Me: I'm Sorry, I'm Lost. You don't cum? You don't have to every time!
Him: Hell, I don't start! I mean, if I could at least get some head, i'd be alright!
Me: (Holding back laughter) O' so sexy lingerie is like having a nicely wrapped gift, to open it up and it's a fucking empty box?!?!? Dat's some bullshit.
Him: EXACTLY!
Me: hahahahhaha I start typing, [duh, i'm the author]
Him: Stop fucking typing! Ass!


Needless to say it's not funny, but I tend to laugh a lot, my bad. Soooo 30DCPeeps what's up with this? Why would you be a tease if you're not gonna please?  Having and giving good head can and will go a looooooooo (yes, I'm still going) oooooooong way! I'm just saying, it does!

Until later,

2 comments:

  1. Why isn't anyone posting on this site? Are you shy, ashamed, or fearful of what you lover might see? Are you under the impression that everyone is doing everything and enjoying it all? I've found that my partners(s)like some things better than others (lingerie never turns me on). In my humble experience, here are the top ten things preferred by women (in order of preference):
    (1) gentle cunnilingus (on the clitoris)- much emphasis on the gentle;
    (2) gentle finger stimulation of the clitoris
    (3) sexual intercourse with the woman on top;
    (4) sexual intercourse in a variety of changing positions;
    (5) receiving cunnilingus (gentle, of course) while performing fellatio (69);
    (6) massaging a man all over;
    (7) masturbating a man;
    (8) being petted, kissed, and stimulated manually and orally by two men, culminating in intercourse with one man while the other alternates between gently stroking the clitoris and the nipples;
    (9) masturbation;
    (10) performing simple fellatio

    In all fairness, I will now list my ten preferred sexual activities:
    (1) fellatio by a woman to orgasm;
    (2) intercourse with a woman in a variety of positions, changing from time to time;
    (3) nude encounters with two woman in a variety of activities, changing from time to time;
    (4) petting the breasts of a woman;
    (5) anal intercourse with a woman;
    (6) performing cunnilingus while the woman is performing fellatio (69);
    (7) performing sadomasochistic acts (mild, not severe) upon a woman;
    (8) being masturbated by a woman;
    (9) performing simple cunnilingus;
    (10) masturbation.

    So dear readers, what are your preferences? Don't be shy now. Share with the group.

    Another suggestion : Show this list to your lover and find out his/her particular ranking, then work your way to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think many people may be embarrassed that their current sex life isn't what it once was. I've found a lot of newly married couples (some as new as 2-3 years) aren't have sex as much as they did while dating. You hear about this all the time but I really thought it was a myth. I can't help but wonder - if you had a healthy sex life with your partner before and now it's not...who's gonna be to blame once the attention starts to focus on an outside person?

    ReplyDelete