Wednesday, October 31, 2012

To Give or To Receive, which do you prefer?


So many people I come across still get hung up on conversing with their 30DCP*, you would think by now the challenge alone would have you talking just a tad bit more.  Oral sex is still something so many of you choose not to express your inner thoughts: I don't like ______, I only like ______, it's great when she does _____. The crazy thing is, is that it's only gonna get better when you talk about it.

Him - "Well, I thought you thought it was nasty"
Her - "Really?!?! Good Lord you really need to get to know me, Ummm why would you think that?"
Him - "Cause you never do it!"
Her - "but you never give me a chance"
Him - "O'ummm, yeah, we can change that"

Studies have shown that many people (mainly men) like to give rather than receive.  I've found that it's arousing for myself to see you twitch around as I pull you closer and closer to your breaking/screaming point.  Call it control if you like, it has a lot to do with power as well, I think. Just having the ability to see your body convulse uncontrollably is a wonderful thing, and also knowing that for the rest of the day You'll Be Thinking About IT! Yeah, that's my MAIN OBJECTIVE! So what's going on out there world? To Give or To Receive, which do you prefer? 

Until later,

* 30DCP, if you're unfamiliar with the term refer to post 7/21/12 & 8/14/12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment