Friday, October 12, 2012

...allow your pheromones to do all the talking!

India is in the HOUSE! Welcome India :)

*****

?Seriously...having ADHD and writing a blog doesn't always work.  So I wanted to dish about cuddling and have found like 8 different directions I wanna go, then I keep getting text comments (?seriously people - Post It On The Blooooog, please), while constantly having flashbacks (I love flashbacks) of CUDDLING.  I LOVE TO CUDDLE, among other things.  But for real - you get to be all close and personal (I'm really thankful for my sense of smell) and your pheromone start dancing around and getting all happy with one another and your insides get that safe/YeeeeeeeeS, I'm GoNnA gEt It (or I JUST GOT IT) feeling and you're either gonna sleep real REAL good or knock a few out of the park OR both! I'm Just Saying - when you cuddle all kind of stuff starts to flowing and popping off, ultimately ending with GREAT FUCKING SLEEP! And I don't know about you but good sleep is priceless!  Sooooo what style of cuddling do you prefer? Although the hair is straight jacked afterwards - I love the close intertwining of the limbs, and prefer the warmth of the inner thigh, with the finger tips massaging the scalp (the sound that makes can be sooooo relaxing).


O' and I originally wanted to let you know that the peeps at the Kinsey Institute did this study and found that men in long term relationships were happiest when they cuddled the most. Ladies let your 30DCP pull you in for the cuddle, that way you know they really want it!  There's nothing wrong with requesting a cuddle break/nap time either.  It's a great way to unwind from a busy day - play the quiet game (1,2,3) and allow your pheromones to do all the talking!

Until later,

1 comment:

  1. This post is directed toward my male brethren although I would like to hear comments from you ladies. I came across a study of several hundred people that tried to determine what affected the overall satisfaction in a relationship . For women, the factors ranged from the number of orgasms per session (10%), percentage of time orgasm occurs (19%), satisfaction with intercourse (21%), satisfaction with foreplay (21%) to satisfaction with afterplay, or the post-intercourse experience (40%). In other words, there was no significant relationship between the number of orgasms or the percentage of time orgasm is reached and satisfaction. The key seems to lie is the post-intercourse experience. Men, the most significant aspect of afterplay for women are her her partner's attitude (do you want to remain close to her or do you head for the kitchen for a beer?) and whether or not you talk to her after making love. If you touch and talk lovingly, and try to sustain the mood for the next hour or so, you will win her heart forever. What do you think, ladies, is this on target?

    ReplyDelete