Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Apologies!


So when I started this blog my desire was to create the possibility of stronger relationships. And I've allowed a few things/people to distract me.  Know and understand that as you follow the blog you can be however you want and your expression is desired so please post your comments, just don't try to stop me or redirect* me because it's not in the direction that you THINK I should be going.  If you want to go another direction, create your own blog and get your own following...but over here - I'm going to keep going in the direction I originally started.

So I've been working with my authenticity and in the past I would "redirect" to keep the peace, to keep a smile, to keep a relationship - not realizing that in the end I'm the one upset because I wasn't true to myself.  How many times do you allow that to happen to you?  How many times have you allowed things to stop you dead in your tracks and rationalize why you've made the decision to do whatever it is you're doing?  Let's stop it and get back on track.  30 Day Challenge Rules will be posted within 2 hrs.  

*Redirect: sharing your views is always allowed, when I say redirect I mean don't try to get me to change my focus on my blog because it doesn't match your standards or what some book say our standards should be - we do not all read the same book and I don't want to exclude anyone from the experience.  

Until later,

No comments:

Post a Comment